Sunday, March 24, 2013

Isaac Clarke Plushie

In case you guys don't know, Isaac Clarke is the main character in one of my favorite video games ever....Dead Space! Isaac was just a simple systems engineer hired to fix an interstellar mining vessel, the USG Ishimura, after it lost contact in the distant 26th century. Unfortunately, all he ended up finding was thousands of human corpses and creatures that had been reanimated and mutated into horrible creatures by an alien virus. If you love being scared...this game will not disappoint. However, you have been warned...haha!

 

2 comments:

13anana said...

I love this so much. Dead Space is my favorite game as well! I wish I could get one of these. <3

Unknown said...

This is, by far, the most awesome thing I've ever seen on the internet. Is it for sale?